The Light Of Aysha

 

                                                  The Light Of Aysha

                                                                                            Author: Sabuz Akaash

Dear readers, I greet you in Islamic terms "Assalamu Alaikum".  

I apologize to you Sabuz Akaash please forgive me if there is any

 mistake.  I have tried to highlight the educational and practical

 issues that are constantly happening among us. I will feel blessed 

if this small effort of mine awakens people's conscience. Your

 inspiration will motivate me to do good things. My sincere

 congratulations and best wishes to you all. 


Chapter- 01


I was sitting in a tea shop drinking tea suddenly I saw some people splashing around. 
 I tried to find out what was happening with deep interest. After that I saw people fighting
 with sticks. Some people are running around. After a long time, the fighting stopped. 
Then I could see that some people were lying in a state of blood, some were moaning, 
some were bursting with blood. As I looked forward, I saw a girl child lying in a pool of
 blood. 

I was delusional. I went to the girl then took her to the hospital. I called the doctor, the
 doctor came. The doctor took the girl. After some time the doctor called me and said that
 the condition of the girl is not very good. We are trying our best and the rest is in God's
 hands. Call upon Allah, He is the Mighty.

After a long time, the doctor bandaged the girl and took her to bed and handed me a list 
of medicines and told me to bring them immediately. I brought medicine and some food
 from the pharmacy. After that the doctor gave the injection to the girl and told me that 
she will sleep now, when she wakes up to give the medicine, the doctor left. I sat next to
 the girl. After about four hours, the girl opened her eyes. I said to the girl how are you 
feeling now, the girl is not saying anything, I gave the girl food and medicine without
 thinking anything. After about thirty minutes of silence, the girl said who are you? I
 was happy to hear the girl. Then I told the girl my name and all the incidents. I said to
 the girl what is your name? And what were you doing there? Then the girl said her name
 is Aisha, she came there to sell flowers. After that I said where your house is and who
 lives there, I got to know all about Aisha. After talking to her for some time, I told her
 to shut up and sleep. I will come soon. After saying goodbye to Ayesha, I left the
 hospital and went to the address given by Ayesha. I saw her family in front of a small
 house thinking about Ayesha. As soon as I spoke about Aysha they rushed to me. Then I
 said, what your daughter name Aysha is. she told yes. I said you have to go with me. He
 told me why what happened to my Aysha. I said nothing. After that I came to the hospital
 with Aysha's mother. I came and saw Aysha sleeping. Aysha's mother started crying 
seeing Aysha in this condition. I talked to Aysha's mother and stopped her crying and told 
her the whole incident. After that, I gave him some money and my mobile number and
 said that I will leave now, if there is any problem call me and I will come. 

After saying goodbye to Aysha's mother, I went to my house. When I came home, 
 everyone in the house cried seeing me. I said what happened to you, why are you crying.
 Your phone is off, we can't find you anywhere, and we think something happened to you 
when you died. I said nothing happened to me I am fine now stop your crying. After that
 I told them all the events where I was and what I did throughout the day. After talking to
 everyone, I took a bath, ate and slept.


I don't know how long I slept, I heard the sound of my mobile ringtone in my sleep, I
 looked at mobile with sleepy eyes and saw that I didn't receive an unknown number. 
I left the mobile. After a while the mobile phone rang again, I heard Aysha's mother while
 receiving the mobile call. Then I woke up and heard that Aysha's condition is not good.
 I rushed to the hospital and saw the doctor looking at Aysha. After about thirty minutes 
the doctor said sorry there was nothing more we could do. Aysha died. Aysha's mother's 
crying made the atmosphere of the hospital heavy.

 

Chapter- 02


I took Aysha to her house, and after her funeral shroud, I condoled with her family and entered the house around 3 p.m. After the grumbling of everyone in the house, I said that Aysha was dead. They were all shocked and saddened to hear this news. I went to bed feeling overwhelmed. The next day, I went to the tea shop again while having tea and asked the shopkeeper's uncle what had happened yesterday. 

\ Happened many others, including shopkeepers, said it was a 

religious riot. About 30 people were injured and 03 died. I said to them, what is the need 
to kill anyone who follows his religion? Then they said we don't understand why people 
do these things. The police were coming, there was a case, and some people were arrested.
 More comments will be judged in court. This made me think a lot. Why do people fight 
over religion and divide people into castes or sects? I could not lose several days and nights
 thinking about this. How many more Aysha we will lose like this. 
There is no cure for countless incidents happening all over the world. Why? Why? Why? 

After that I decided to do research on religion and see what is actually written in the books of religion. As thought is action.

Chapter- 03


Analysis -01

 

Above all, man is the truth; above him, there is nothing else, as Emperor Lalon Shai of Baul Song says. The scriptures and other sources also show that we are all children of Adam; the cycles of time and religion have divided us.

 

Like Aysha, thousands of women, men, old, young and young are giving their lives without committing any crime. My question to the people of the world is how many more Aysha we will lose.

 

Research shows that there are about 4300 (four thousand three hundred) religions in the
 world. Many religions have merged. Among them, 4 religions have more number of
 followers. Those religions are 01. Hindu / Sanaton, 02. Buddhism, 03. Christianity, 04.
 Islam / Muslim. There are also followers of many other religions including Judaism, 
Sikhism, and Jainism. Most religious riots in the world occur with Hindu, Muslim, 
Christian, Buddhist, Jewish communities. But most of the time it is seen that the opponents
 of the riots are the Muslim community. A similar analysis of attitudes shows that the
 Muslim community perceives others as enemies. 


Let's know about 05 religions whose followers create riots.

Hinduism  
Followers of Hinduism believe in God and Goddess. They believe in worshiping idols, 
their place of arrival of the mentioned great men is found in India. Such as Rama, Shiva, 
Radha, Krishna, Sita and many others. Mount Kailash is the original place of their Lord.
 They have many religious texts. Like Mahabharata, Ramayana, Gita Upanimads, Puranas,
 Vedas etc. But the ancient scriptures are the Vedas. Hinduism has no single religious found
er. Bhavisya Purana Chapter-03 states that a Balacho will come, Bhavisya Purana 
Chapter-03 Episode 03 Section says that God will send one whose name will be 
Muhammad, his followers will be circumcised, with beards on their faces, they will
 worship one God, and they will have no tiki on their heads. They will be glorious in the
 beginning and glorious in the end. They will establish a beautiful living system. Also 
Atarva Veda 01 Volume 127 Verse 01 Mantra,20 Book 21 Verse 6 Mantra, Rikveda 01
 Book 53 Verse, Bhagavad Purana 2 Verse 28, 1 Verse 25. Where and when will 
Muhammad (S) be born? And his character traits are mentioned along with the names
 of his father and mother. He also said that his life philosophy will be correct. 
Buddhism
The founder of Buddhism is Gautam Buddha who also came to India. It is 
estimated that Gautama Buddha came to earth 500 years before the birth of 
Jesus Christ. The main teachings of Buddhism are non-violence as the ultimate
 religion, killing living beings is a great sin, helping others and donating food.
 Buddhism does not believe in any form of idol worship. Sat Karma is their main goal. 
But Gautama Buddha never said I am preaching religion, you worship me. The Buddhist
 scriptures are called Tripitak. On pages 214, 217, 218 of the Gospel of Buddha, Gautama
 Buddha himself said that I am not the only Buddha on earth, there will be more Buddhas
 after me. I can speak of someone special who will come to earth after me. The path 
shown by him will be the right path. Also referred to as Secret Book of Estate 35 Volume 
225 Pages, 11 Volume 36 Pages, 02 Volume 32 Anuched, 11 Volume 97 Pages, and 10 
Volume 67-68 Pages. What will be his mother's name and father's name along with the 
description of Muhammad's (S) coming to earth? 
Christianity
Jesus is the founder of Christianity. He was born miraculously, he performed many miracles. He was Came in Jerusalem, now in Israel and Palestine. He told people to believe in one God or Creator
and obey his commandments and do good deeds. The Christian scriptures are called the
Bible. Jesus had 13 followers when he was on earth. After that,
how did Christianity spread all over the world? This is a matter of thought. In the New 
Testament Gospel of John chapter 14 verse 16 Jesus said I want to bring you many things,
 but now you cannot understand it. When the Spirit of Being comes everything will be 
clear, he will increase my honor and preach the truth his way will be the right way. Also in
 the Gospel of John 15 chapter 26 verse, 16 chapter 07 verse, 16 chapter 12-14 verse,
 Muhammad is mentioned. Where will he be born, what will be his name, what will be
 the name of his mother and father?  Nowhere in the entire Bible can it be  found that
 Jesus did not say once that He was the Son of God. He also said
 that I have not come to change anything, I have come to fulfill
 the instructions of the earlier Book holders and only for the 
Israelites. He did not come for the entire human race. From Hazrat 
Musa to Jesus prophet, many prophets have come among Bani Isriaal, but they have not
come to the right path. Which is evidenced by various books. 
Jews
Jews are a community known as the Bani Israel nation. Countless prophets and messengers
 have come to this Bani Israel community. Such as Prophet Moses, Prophet Jacob, Prophet 
Yusuf Isa or Prophet Jesus also many other prophets have come among them. The Old Test
ament, Book of Deuteronomy chapter 28 verse 28 says I will send a prophet from among
 your brothers who will be like Moses. Chapter 18 verse 20 says if you do not obey him I 
will take vengeance on you. Gospel of Matthew Chapter 17 Verse 18, Gospel of John 
Chapter 18 verse 36, Book of Ayza Book of Solomon gives full indication of the coming 
of Muhammad. 
Islam
The founder of Islam is Muhammad (S): He came to the city of Mecca in Arabia. He told
 people to believe in one God, obey God's orders, do good deeds, worship God, be kind 
and love to all creatures. The name of Islamic scripture is Al-Quran. He was born in 570
 AD. He performed many miracles. He was able to establish Islam in full form. It is said 
in verse 02 of Surah Baqarah that this is the book in which there is no doubt. For the 
guides and believers. Surah Kahaf verse 01 says all praises are to Allah Who has sent 
down this book to his servants and has not left any deviation in it. 

Analysis -02

An analysis of all scriptures shows that there is one God, Allah or Creator. And every
scripture testifies that Muhammad will come, follow him. What he preaches is right. 
Allah says in Surah Nisa that Islam is the only chosen religion for me. Despite having so
much evidence, people do not understand why? Islam is the onlyreligion in the world. 
Those who practice other religions besides Islam are not following the commandmen
ts and prohibitions of their own scriptures properly, but they 
are creating chaos in the world with religion although some 
religions were correct for the times. But those scriptures 
clearly say to follow the one who comes next. To disobey them is
 to disobey one's own scriptures and disobey Allah's commands. 
If you disobey the laws of the state made by man, the same punishment is prescribed if 
you disobey the orders or laws of Allah.
 

Religion is basically the determinant of all needs, including the boundaries of human life, manners, behavior, food, marriage, and the identity of creation, belief,and the correct

easure of observing its commandments. Which teaches people to live righteously and

know the Creator.


Analysis -03

If we analyze a little more deeply, we find that most of the scriptures were written

hundreds of years after the death of the prophets or those who preached. Common

sense says that these books contain errors. Between the death of the Prophets and the

writing of the Book, the words or information of the Book remained oral. And passed

from one generation to another. Generational evolution means change. Then it can be

said with 100% certainty that there are mistakes in such books.

So now we have to find out which scriptures were recorded at the right time. Dear readers,

think a little and try to find out, otherwise how will you know that I am telling the truth

and not telling a lie.


Analysis -04

Followers of the two religions in the world call the house of worship through the call

to prayer every day according to the time. That is the Jewish and Muslim communities.

The word Azan means to call or to call. People are being called to worship Allah.

If you analyze the meaning of the words of call to prayer of these two religions, you will

understand which is better and do well for people. Then you will understand that I am not

telling the truth. Al-Quran says that surely this book is good for all mankind. This word

is not written in any religious book.

Now let us analyze some of the rituals of Islam. Salam, Salat,  Hajj. Salam is the polite form

of “Assalamu Alaikum” which means peace be upon you. This salam of Islam is used when

meeting one another. The person who greets first will get 70 goodies and the one who replies

after will get 30 goodies. A closer look shows that there is a competition between salam.

What is the reason for this? The reason for this was found to be that this competition is to

remove class discrimination from people. Establishing a unity among all people including

the rich and the poor is the main goal which is spread among all through the practice of

creation. No other religion has this deeply meaningful ritual.


Salat means worship, gaining closeness to Allah and responding to his call. When the Muslims go to the mosque for prayer, they forget the rich, the poor, the cobbler, the king and the people and stand shoulder to shoulder for prayer. In what 
Muslims perform for the purpose of prayer, they are obeying Allah's orders and accepting
 Allah's obedience and removing all forms of discrimination. Such meaningful and 
beneficial Rituals cannot be found in any other religion.

Hajj is to appear. It means to appear at the appointed place of God. Through Hajj, it can be

seen that during Hajj, people from different classes of the world wear the same clothes 
and perform Hajj in groups. Forgetting all kinds of discrimination.


The above discussion points are summarized. Because if the discussion was presented in detail, the text would have become too big and many people would have felt annoyed. This way you analyzing each and every matter, the truth of Surya will be revealed. On the

basis of analysis, it can be seen that only Islam has been able to bring people of all classes

into one team. No other religion could do that. Then, dear readers, tell me which religion

in the world is beneficial and is proven by all religions.


Analysis -05

Due to all these reasons riots and chaos are created. The priests do not reveal the secret

truths of the religion to spread their dominance, if they do, their religion will disappear.

So they give wrong interpretation. And those who know and understand less about religion

use them to create riots. The rioter thinks he is on the right track. So they do not hesitate

to shed blood.

 Politicians are playing politics with religion to get political credit. Most riots are

caused by politics, which the common man does not understand. So it is necessary for

all people to know everything about religion so that no one can exploit them.

Many types of destruction activities including bloodshed and loss of life are not conducted

in the international arena. As a result, World War 1, World War 2 and World War 3 have

brought us to the doorstep. Which can give our life nothing but destruction and destruction.

Let's make the world peaceful, stop the spread of racism.


Analyzing everything, it can be seen that there is no difference between us. From the religious point of view there has been an attempt to establish only one religion and monotheism or one creator. But we have created different groups by creating different opinions. That religion is Islam. And we are all children of Adam, we are brothers of each other by blood relation or genetic line. So there is no question of any difference between us.

O my educated and conscientious brothers and sisters think, learn, and analyze which is the right path. Lead yourself on the right path and encourage others to follow. Only then the darkness will be removed from the world, the world will become peaceful. Raise your voice from your own place. One day all darkness will be removed from the whole world.

The Last Word
This earth is the home  of all living beings including us humans. We have no right to 
harm this world. We should use our conscience to make the world peaceful. Keeping 
everyone under the same flag by reducing distance from people. So that there is no 
chaos in the world. This will be the end of human being, the best creature of creation. 
The behavior of the best creatures in creation should not be like animals. If so, what 
is the difference between animals and humans? If we think about this all the time and 
work then it is not possible for us to do any bad work.
 

Author's request to the readers:

Dear readers, please read the book and encourage others to read it.So that these eternal truths reach all the people of the world and the participation of all is ensured

in establishing this world in peaceful form.



Read more

 

































Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Climate Change Impacts on Agriculture

purpose of life

POWER